Melaka Mille Crepe

11:17:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

I'm going Melake this weekend.... company trip..

I read about Mille Crepe in Melaka before, so I'm going to try it! Hope it's still good though...

Nadeje Patisserie
UB-051, 052, 053,
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall,
Jalan Merdeka, 75000 Bandar Hilir, Melaka.
Operating hours : 10am until 10.30pm.

Why I say so? Coz I read about the pitfall of Nadeje here.  Oh well, since I will be there, might as well try right?

From the link, it says that the "baker/chef" has his own shop now and I'm gonna try that as well!

Will blog about both once I've tried! Keke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad to say their standard and service is terrible!

Better to try Humble Beginnings, Food Foundry.

Heard the owner started Humble Beginnings.

Unknown said...

Yup! I read abt Humble Beginning as well.

But the pricing in SG is rather steep, perhaps I will order it when I go to Johor. Keke