Hosted on the Patio (Again!) [Closed]

12:37:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


HOSTED ON THE PATIO
Venue: 991B Alexandra Road #01-10 S(119970) 
- Opposite NOL
Contact: 6276 7337
Website: http://www.hosted.sg/


*******

I'm backed at Hosted! Gosh, I think I'm kinda "addicted" to it.. Helpzzzz! =p

This time round, we went with an empty stomach, which means I can try more items on the menu. Yeah!

We started off our dinner with the Bar Snacks. Yes, if you are not hungry or on diet, I think it's good that there's bar snacks to choose from. And the bar snacks are not just the usual one, they have sauteed angus tenderlon, crispy korubuta pork belly & more! Cool huh?



What's the Crab - $12

This dish reminds me of one of the signature dish offered at Mandarin Oriental's banquet. It's good for people who love chilly crab but dislike the hassle of shelling the crab. Simply thoughtful, since you wont want to dirty your hands when you are attending a wedding banquet. 

You can find the same thoughtfulness here at Hosted. The crab was shelled, and served with crusty baquette. Me and my bf are hopeless when it comes to spicy food, but this was rather addictive. Our tongues were burning but we simply cannot stop digging for more crab meat and chilly sauce.  Lol.


Spaghetti with Crispy Korubuta Pork - $24

This dish looks familiar huh? I'm referring to the 三辰肉 ( roasted pork).  Here, they managed to upgrade your usual kopitiam roasted pork to a high-class delicacy. The skin was crispy, the lean meat portion was tender, completed with the fatty portion, which was not greasy at all, simply just melt away. Thumbs up for the roasted pork!


Spaghetti Prawn Aglio Olio - $26

The description in the menu states succulent sea tiger prawns, and they really mean it! See,very big gigantic prawns hor? And there were at least 5 of them, filling the plate to the brim. Keke

Then again, they were not my favourite kind of prawn type. I'm very particular about prawns, I like those fresh prawns from the market which are succulent & sweet, size doesnt matter. But that's me lah, fussy as usual. If you are not so particular, the serving and generosity sure added points to this dish. =)



Dessert time again! This time we tried the Tiramisu (erm, I forgot to take note of the price though.. ). This was okay but I adored the molten chocolate much more. I guess there was no wow factor in the tiramisu, and there were no berries to "doll up" the dish! Hey, I'm a "visual" person. Hehe


They also have a wide range of wines, spirits and drinks here. Definitely a nice place to eat & drinks with your best pal! ^___^

Dun miss out the previous entry, click here!

0 comments: