Warning! Another scam!

11:01:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Just two weeks ago, I received a call from this person called Belson. I still remember he told me "You know bell, those ding ding ding bell? Easy to remember". The way he introduced himself made him sound silly and super not credible.

Anyway, the content of the call was to introduce this thing called wine investment which I have copied out his email here.

I dunno anything much about wine except for drinking it, and I dun believe in investing on something I dunno. Somemore, it's a perishable item. Therefore, I told Belson I AM NOT INTERESTED. Then he went on asking why why why. When I told him I have no money, he actually asked me to do leveraging. Dubz, was he advising me to borrow money to invest with him & his company that I knew nuts? I must be nuts to heed his advice. Grrrr..


I told him repeatedly that I dun wan, not keen, no money. He was simply ignoring me and went on and on.

Next, he went on to say that he needed to send me a gift and asked for my mailing address. I told him I dun wan and I was not comfortable to reveal my mailing address to a stranger. He said that we were now friends just because we had spent like 10 minutes on the phone. *Roll eyes* Is he an idiot or what?

Finally, he had to use pleading, saying that he just started this job and he really needed to meet his quotas. Com'on, it was totally unprofessional! That definitely made the wine investment more dubious!

Anyway, I ended the call by saying that I will look at the brochure and if I'm interested, I will then contact him.

He really got on my nerves by calling me again this week. This time round, I told him I was not interested upfront.  He continued to ask me why not interested and blah blah blah, which he already asked me 2 weeks ago and I already told him. To add on to his unprofessionalism, he asked whether I preferred to work the hard way for my money. DUBz, it's totally none of his business.

He really pissed me damn off, I told him bluntly that I DUN WAN TO BUY FROM YOU! And I told him to remove my contact from his calling list.

Guess what, he called me the very next day. Super poor memory I would say. And he totally forgot his conversation with me. If he cant take instructions as simple as remove my number from his calling list, how can I be assured that he will follow my instructions clearly if I really invest? Hey, he confirmed once again, that this call was totally notorious.

Today, he called me again. *Breathe deeply*

I can recognize his annoying voice straight away and hung up the phone and precisely why this post. Coz I'm SUPER DUPER IRRITATED BY THIS FELLOW & the whole thing sound like a scam!

There's even a Facebook page on this. Read more here.

Everyone, please beware of this person called Belson as well as the company Australia Wine Index.

Think twice whenever you invest your hard-earned money.  

 

0 comments: