Baking Fun!

11:38:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I'm gonna bake this!!! ^_____^





Photo credits: BakinCow


Unbelievable right?

Hey, I cant believe it myself also =p

*
*

*

*

Because I havent bake it yet!! And of coz, with the help of a teacher lah.

Me and my gal friends decided to do something feminine, ie to bake a cake.  At least, it sounds more exciting compared to the normal dining, movies and shopping gathering. The best part? We get to bring the cake home! Actually, I wonder whether we can swop the cake we have made at the end of the lesson....

Teacher: Ok, swop mine first. Who want my cake?

Me: ME! ME! MEEEEEEEE!

LOL. I recalled during my school days, I had to bake a cake in one of the Home Econ exam. Can you believe it, my cake actually sank in the centre when I was using self-raising flour! Humpt, must be substandard flour! Heng, my mother was good at cutting shapes out from fruits which I brought to school to decorate the cake. And so, I cleverly hide the flaw by 'dumping' all the fruit in the centre of the cake. Talk about flexibility and witty huh? HAHHHHAHA

Anyway, I chanced upon Baking Calf and decided that it's worth a try. Firstly, the pictures are simply too convincing. Secondly, the price is the lowest among the few we checked. Hey, it may look kinda steep, but relatively it's cheaper. And if you book early or sign up as a group, you will get some discounts.

Some background...

BakinCalf programme is managed by BakinCow.com. BakinCalf conducts baking and cakes decoration classes for both adults and children in Singapore.

On the other hand, if you are not keen in baking, I'm sure you cant say 'no' to desserts and cakes. Well, at least most of us cant resist the temptation. If that's the case, why not check out BakinCow, who sells tofu cheesecakes & American carrot cakes.

Btw, I'm not paid to do this entry. Instead, I'm paying to attend the lesson hor, in case you are wondering.

My lesson is scheduled in November, so watch out for it! And dun droolz! Keke

********

Read about my lesson here!


0 comments: