Hokkiado Tibits... in Singapore!

11:33:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Can you believe it? I bought tibits for $50... I'm a super gigantic carrot. >.<

*

*

*

But, they were different mah.. Potato chips & Kit Kat!!

*-_____-"*

Erm.. they were from Hokkiado!! And the best part? I bought it in Singapore. Authentic Hokkiado tibits, okay. Dun play play!!




Potato strips from Potato Farm

I didnt get this when I was in Hokkiado, and my colleagues were raving that they were super nice, so I was tempted to try it myself!

There were 8 - 10 packets in a box, cost about $20+. Taste wise, it had this strong soya (not soya milk, but soya sauce!) taste with the first bite. Kinda weird. It was crispy alright. Then again, too expensive to warrant a second purchase. But I dun mind eating it again if it's free though... Hohoho



Have you seen so many Kit Kat flavours before? I just have to try it, even though they cost about $2 each. I bought the assortment package, 12 flavours altogether.

Dun understand the japanese character, so I sort of conclude the flavour by looking at the pictures lor.. hehe

There were nice flavours like almond jelly, blueberry cheesecake, normal cheesecake, pear; weird flavours like orange with wasabi, chilli, brown tea and of coz normal flavours like strawberry and melon.

Overall, novelty was great for me to make the first purchase but didnt last long enuff. Coz after trying a few flavours, I dun feel the urge to try anymore. Flavours were unique, but then afterall, they were just chocolates. So hey, tried once is good enuff for me. =p

0 comments: