[Closed] Hosted (1st Anniversary)

11:25:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Happy birthday to "Hosted at the Patio"!


Dint know that Hosted is so "young", now I'm even more impressed. Click here  & here to read more about my previous visits!

Anyway, we were invited to the 1st year anniversary on 2 November for an evening of celebration ~ free flow of tapas, wines & entertainment. Wow!

Considered that it was a free event, I was definitely bowled over with the food they served and of coz their generosity. Unlike some other paid-buffet place, they kept refilling the food! I almost thought the chefs were too overwhelmed with the celebration mood that they lost control and kept on whipping out more & more food. Keke

Drinks wise, we were served red/wine wines, champagnes and of coz normal soft drinks.

Presenting you their genosity... ^__^

P.S Do pardon my poorly taken pictures with my iPhone 3 GS.. 4GS pictures coming soon! 

Prawn salad


Pasta in rod with crab meat 


Chicken Wings


Wraps


Spring Roll


Fried Squids


Pizza 


Hams


Indian cracker with lamb mix


Tiramisu 

I dun think it's fair to comment on the food since it was free lah. But food was surely decent, especially the tiramisu. It was polished clean almost immediately when it was been served. We had to "fight" for that piece on my plate lor. Lucky for us, we found the perfect position to hang around ~ right in front of the buffet table.  Not that I purposely wanna be there, but it was the only empty table we can find. Weird though, since we were late. Haha.. but good for us so who cares?


We definitely enjoyed ourselves, the food and the music! Thank you so much for being such a good host!


Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: