Hello kitty chase!

1:16:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


If you have been following my Tumblr, you would have known that I had been eating Mac Happy Meal to get the free hello kitty toy!

Now presenting my full collection, short of 4 though, coz by the time I knew the promotion, it was already half-way through =(


The Kitty head will turn left and right when you move the sleigh forward


This one will really swirl with the hula hoop when you wind it up


This one comes with a mini compartment ( the standee) and bangles (the pink & blue part)

Free stickers! 

I must say, the standard of Mac toy is really good! Click my Tumblr for the edited photo!

Over dosage of Hello Kitty? I promise no more Hello Kitty stuff until I'm back from Taipei, which is happening in a week time!! Yeah, fly again! \^^/ 

0 comments: