Happy Birthday to Myself!

1:01:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It's my birthday month!

And a "busy month", I guess? =p

I've signed up with quite a number of eateries and I'm trying to finish my "entitlements" before end of September!

- 50% off total bill for the first purchase and 20% off total bill for the 2nd purchase at TCC
- $20 cash voucher at Hosted on the Patio
- $20 cash voucher at Sakae Sushi
- 1 complimentary cake at Starbucks
- 1 birthday treat (food + beverage) at Jamaicablue
- 20% off total bill at Sushi Teh
- 20% rebate off total bill with InfiniTEClub which consists of Poulet, Xin Wan, New York New York, Shokudo, Heng Heng

If you are keen on the discount/rebate, quickly sign up with them!

Usually they are either free, or free when you spend a certain amount, or you pay a small amount to get the same if not more value in vouchers.  Nothing much to lose, so why not? And you can share with your loved ones too! =)


Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: