Just LIke It!

9:07:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

 JUST LIKE IT!
Venue: Resort World Sentosa, #01-201
AMK Hub, #01-19/20
Tampines 1, #B1-32
Ion Orchard, #B4-35

*********


Chanced upon a new ice-cream place when I went Adventure Cove last Sunday.  Even though I was feeling sick after the last ride at the Adventure River (more on Adventure Cove in my next post!) and didnt have appetite for dinner, ice-cream was still a must! Keke
The place was decorated using simple fittings and blackboard with chemistry formulas. I want that table for my house! =p
 Formula to make ice-cream: Ice cream mixture and condiments

Have you guessed it? How is the ice-cream here different from its peers? 

Instead of tubs and tubs of ready-made ice-cream for customers to choose, the ice-cream here is made instantly as and when customers make an order just like doing a chemistry experiment! Even the staff are donned in lab coats lor...  Totally in the mood!
 Flavours available and their price tags

Our choice: New popcorn from the Signature Menu.

Once the choice was made, let the experiment began! 
 Step 1: Pour in the ice-cream mixture into the blender mixture.
 Step 2: Weigh and pour in the condiments. Hey, mine was popcorn.
 Step 3: Add in nitrogen liquid.  That's the "magic" potion that turned the ice-cream mixture to solid ice-cream.  =)
 Step 4: Ta-daaa.....  Finally, I saw my ice-cream!
The concept is indeed revolutionary and interesting to watch the ice-cream making process for the first time.  I reckon I don't have the patience to see through the process again and again. God knows, how long a customer needs to wait when there are more customers *Shrugged*

Flavor wise, it tasted more icy rather than the creamy type.  Okay, but not my most favourite kind.

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: