Poteato

12:30:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

POTEATO  
 Venue: 78 Yong Siak St, #01-18, S163078 (Tiong Bahru area) 
Contact: 6221 2488

********


Husband's friend's restaurant, so it was his third time here and my very first time! So excited, I love potato and it was my first proper meal after 3 profiling appointments in a row (more on that next time!), so hungry!

Before I move on, felt so apologetic to PoTeaTo. The food presentation was really eye feasting and my handphone camera was  doing injustice to the food! Hopefully, I can revisit the place with my real camera soon!

To order, just proceed to the counter. All prices are inclusive of GST & service charge. I cant remember when's the last time that I just need to pay what I see in the menu. So, it felt real good, not having the need to do mental calculation of the final bill. I hate surprises when it comes to making payments!

Water (both hot & cold) was also placed at the side,  for self serving. Fuss free! But we still ordered drinks anyway. =p
Iced Peach Lychee - $5.60
Hot Honey Lemon Tea - $4
I love my peach lychee but husband's lemon tea tasted a bit weird. Finally, I made a better choice than hubby! Woo hoo!
Sweet Potato Fries - $6.20
The sweet potato fries was served in a brown paper bag, cute & creative! It gave the idea of overflowing fries. Haha

But it was not just cute, but tasted real good too! A M-U-S-T order, because it was so addictive. Sweet and crispy, especially when it served hot! Dun wait for it to turn cold lah, a hot /warm item is of course best eaten when at its right temperature.

The best evidence of its popularity was shown when you saw every other diners ordered this!
And I love the sauce, another 'to die for'. The red one tasted like salsa sauce while the mustard one tasted like garlic curry. 
Louisiana Pork Ribs - $18
Another yummy item on the menu! The pork ribs was thick and juicy , finger-licking good! And it came with my new found love - garlic curry sauce and my all time favourite, potato wedges. I was a happy girl. ^_____^
See how thick was the slab of ribs.  It was super meaty lor.
Fisherman's Pie - $15
Again, another pretty presentation with a bed of mash potato rose, sweet potato chips and salad. I added strawberries for the extra sweetness!  =)
Beneath the mash potato, there was generous portion of seafood like squid, prawn and seafood. But I must say, the seafood didn't tasted so fresh, so that was abit disappointing. =(

The bill came up to close to $50 for 2 pax, still affordable and we enjoyed our dinner! *Blissful*


Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: