Bangkok 2015 - W Hotel Bangkok

11:27:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Final post of my bangkok trip~ Accomodation!

As both of us redeemed our air tickets, we decided to splurge on the accommodation. We spent approximately S$800+ for 4days 3 nights stay as there was a promotion for book 3 night get 1 free night, so it worked out to be $200+ per night. Seemed okay and I heard so much raving about W Hotel, so W Hotel in Bangkok is probably the most affordable one. Keke

Location is fantastic. We just need to cut through Sathorn Square which is directly linked to Chong Nonsi BTS, probably just 3- 5 mins walk. Mostly sheltered and accessible via escalator in the Sathorn Square Mall, so no need to climb stairs dragging those heavy luggage. Convenient or what?


The signature boxing gloves. Erm, I would have preferred the pink ones. Ha...
Surprisingly, the pool is really tiny for such a big hotel. What you see in the picture is all it is, no jacuzzi or kid pool.
I wanted to save a bit on the hotel ( I know I sound contradicting when I just mentioned I wanna splurge earlier on.. =p) and since there were so many food I wanna try in Bangkok, I should not be spending all my morning at the buffet breakfast, so I booked the hotel room without breakfast. Just pay when I feel like having it lor, more flexible this way. And so finally on our last day, we tried the buffet breakfast at The Kitchen Table. 

Spread was indeed very extensive - all sorts of pastries, breads, cereals, hot cooked food, chinese food, eggs etc. You should try the buffet at least once.

********

In case you are wondering whether you should give tips for massages. I did coz I saw the locals did that. Usually, I would give additional 100 baht for an hour of foot massage which was just merely 300 baht. So far, we only went to Chang and Lek Foot Massage & Spa, which are conveniently located near the Siam BTS. Tried to go Healthspa but it was so crowded and was told to wait for an hour.  Time is for shopping, not waiting. *affirmation nod*

Anyway, we tried once for  body massage at Chang and regretted it. The masseur  was just simply pouring oil onto the body and that was about it. So foot massage, which usually came with like 10mins shoulder massage as well, is still the best!  And oh, there's also a Chang outlet at the airport for a last minute cheap massage.

That's all, folk! Till we meet again, goodbye Bangkok! I'm sure we will meet up really soon! Hehe

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: