Ristorante Bologna [Closed]

11:11:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Neber would have gone to this Italian Resturant at Marina Mardarin if not for the 1-for-1 voucher. Firstly, it looks too high class ( i.e too expensive) for me. Secondly, me aint a hardcore fan for italian food.. fancy paying $20-$30 for a plate of paste? Think twice.. keke

The atmosphere was indeed.... Super High Class! The whole resturant was nicely decorated with paintings. Even the waiter and waitress were super polite. We were shown to our seat by a staff, and then handed over to a Japanese waitress. She will always end her statement with " Sir or Madam", with a smile and make a gentle bow. They really made us feel "privileged"!

Panne - $10
Dint know the "sky-blue" was chargeable and at such an alarming price of $10 for a bottle. Imported water mah...what to do? But seriously, there was no difference in the taste. Think my tap water tasted as good!
Bread Assortment ( FOC)

Paste with Beef in Red Wine Sauce - $22Tasted like normal bolognese spaghetti. A bit salty too. But they were really generous with the minced beef and the noodles. Hmm.. Forgiven then.
Paste with Spinach and Cheese Filling - $23

This looked more like dumplings than pasta! Each piece was packed with minced spinach and cheese. Surprisingly good with such simple ingredients.

Cream Pudding with Orange Liquer - $14
One word => Fantastic! Different from the normal dessert I tried before. Each spoonful was smooth creamy pudding that left a tinge of bitter ( prolly due to the orange liquer) after taste. A perfect yin-yang match indeed.
Total I spent approximately $50+ for a dinner for two. Cant imagine how much would one need to pay to be satisfactorily full without the discount voucher. And hor, one thing I dun really enjoy going to such Classy places is that I cant be myself. I got to eat demurely, put down my utensil softly, talk in a whisper... Urghhhhh... SO TROUBLESOME!! Dun you think so? =p

0 comments: