Zenden @ The Gallery

9:36:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Thanks ( or izzit no thanks?) to Woman Weekly's Dining Vouchers, I'm trying out this semi-lunch buffet at the Gallery Hotel. Dun be mistaken. I dun meant that the food here at Zenden is no good. Just that because of all those vouchers, I start going to all these eating places that I prolly wont thought of going or dun even know its existence. Keke.


The plate was pretty with pink and purple. In fact, the whole hotel was kinda colourful. A cheerful environment sure whet up my appetite... I woke up early on a Saturday morning just to come here to eat lor...



Btw, the VodaVoda Mineral Water on the table is NOT FREE. If I remembered correctly, it cost about $2.40. Heng ah!! I had not unscrewed the cap. Or else "dui". Coz the resturant actually serve FREE iced water.

Anyway, the semi-lunch concept meant that soup, fingers food, salad and desserts were free-flow. However, for the main course, ya got to choose from dory fish, chicken or stewed beef. I ordered chicken and JW ordered fish. Both were quite normal but of coz the quality of the ingredients were indeed.. Hotel Standard. 


Chicken Chop

Dory Fish 

*************

The Salad Spread







Got to mention this. It sth like Chinese Dim Sum - Bbq pork in crispy pastry. It was good. Must try!

The Dessert Spread



Cake assortments, fruits, glass jelly ... Make your pick! And oh ya, they will change the type of cakes ( even though mostly were various kind of chocolate cakes). How I know ah? Try staying there for almost 2 hours lah. But me too full liao, cant finish trying all the cakes leh. Can only see but cant eat anymore. Such a torture... SOB SOB.




Creme Brulee

It looked gross rite? Dun ask me why it was red. But dun worry, it didnt taste as bad as it looked. 人不可貌相...... Hoho


Chocolate Eclair

I loved eclairs!! The smooth chocolate cream just oozed out with every bit. Even though I damn full by now, I just cant resist to have another one more...

**********

I must stressed service here was damn good. The staff were polite and they changed the plate quite often ( I tot only high class banquet do that). They even wiped your table when they changed your plate. Well, maybe because I kept dropping food out of the plate? =p
**********
Anywhere, I saw some interesting Japanese resturants in the Hotel. In fact, counted at least 3 Jap resturants there. Prolly would come to try those when I'm around the area. So till then, stay tuned! Keke.. 

********

Zenden
Address: 1 Nanson Road 4F The Gallery Hotel
Contact: 6849 8699
Time: Sun-Thu: 12pm - 3pm, 6.30pm - 11pm
Fri-Sat: 12pm - 3pm, 6.30pm - 12am

0 comments: