Fish Spa @ Kenko

12:58:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

BEWARE!!

The pictures that you are going to see later may cause some discomfort. So think twice before scrolling down, especially to those who
  1. Have just eaten so full that you are going to phew
  2. Favourite food is pig trotters

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Well, now we are at the highlight of the day ~> Kenko Reflexology & Spa!!! A lot of people were standing outside the shop, amazed by the hundreds of small fishes in the tanks. The adventurous few * clear throat* like myself, would actually try the fish spa. Those with a smaller heart like my bf would stand beside the tank and admire. Hehehe


The fish tank view

Something we noticed, the fishes in the first fish tank ( the one nearer to the entrance) were smaller than the other two tanks. So if you prefer bigger biting sensation, go for the other two instead!

The other 2 fish tanks view

The washing place to disinfect our smelly feet

Imagined you are the fish, and everyday you do is just eating dead skin from human being's feet. That's already the worst life ever anyone would want. We, the human being, can try to be more sympathetic by ensuring that the fishes would not be killed of suffocation from our hongkong feet. Haha

Presenting the "pig trotters" in "fish soup"

Erm, I meant my legs in the fish tank. SOBZZZ! Anyway, the fishes were kinda "shy" at first, so at this stage, there wasnt a lot of them around my legs. And the worst thing happened.... My camera went dead on me. -__-" Bo bian lor, so use my hp camera again... so the photo quality was kinda difference. You already seen the worst ( My pig trotters), so this is really nth, right?? Hohoho... Haiz ... -_-~~~~~~



After some time, the fishes begun to like my legs and more fishes came to surround me.

More & More fishes!!!

The feeling was kinda ticklish at first, but was still bearable. But I saw a teenage girl near me screeching lah... So it really depends on your tolerance for tickling. I thought the feeling was more like small electric current, a bit 麻 麻, especially when there were many fishes "biting" at the same area.

As quoted in the brochure, these fishes are known at doctor fish from Turkey. They can help to promote blood circulation, ease psoriasis & minor eczema, lighten spa, stress reliever and smoothen skin.

Whether they really have so much healing effect, I dunno wor, but definitely you can feel the skin smoothen after it. Then again, perhaps because your legs were soaked in the water for 30mins, so they feel cool and smooth lor. Hahaha...

Btw, Kenko is having this promotion of $38 ($40.65 after GST) which includes, 30mins Fish Spa + 10mins Shoulder Massage. Not too sure whether is it a on-going promotion though, so hurry and go now if you are keen to try the fish spa!!


*********

Kenko Reflexology & Fish Spa
30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore Flyer #02-08
Tel: 6565 0303
Time: 10am - 11pm
Website: www.kenko.com.sg

0 comments: