Ma Maison

12:15:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


As promised, I brought to you --------> TA!TA! MA MAISON!!! I've been here a couple of time at Bugis Outlet, even tot I have yet to visit the new outlet at Central. The variety here is not a lot , but I guess they concentrate on serving their best, rather than whipping a wide range of average dishes. I usually order their signature dish, which is hamburger steak served with brown sauce in a stone bowl. It's not written in the menu itself, but on a separate card. And if I remember correctly, it costs around $19.50++

Btw, if you are thinking that the picture above is the signature dish, you are wrong! Obviously it's not beef in the photo, right? Keke.. It's some seafood platter served with Italian rice. Well, never try before... Hmm, dunno whether it tastes good but the picture sure looks appetizing..

Well, this time round I decided to try other stuff in their menu. So while waiting for my food, I started to play with my handphone camera... =p

( P.S that explained the poor photo quality)



Hmm, saw this promotion on the table. Next time must come on monday then! But I wonder how they differentiate which dishes will be discounted and which are not. I always share with my bf mah, so I basically eat every food items we order. And, so rightfully if it's a "Ladies Nights", all the food that I eat will qualify for the discounts. But then again, it means that the discount will be extended to the male dining partners... Weird promotion though... Haha



Wanted to try their escargot, but bf dun really like chewy snails.. Ok lor, anyway escargot quite common nowadays... I was really prepared to "sacrifice" and choose sth else that we would both enjoy. Nvm really.. They cooked the escargot in garlic butter, not really my fav style of cooking.. * Shrugged* Really nvm....


Potato with mustard mayo in gratin style - $7.80

The staff must have heard my silent calling and so they served our order in the same plate used to serve escargot! It was an ultimate combination ~ Cheese & Potato => My FAV!!


I like the cheese wor, would be much better if there was more.... But then the dish was just passable, the potato was water boiled and so did not have much flavoring. I would think that it was okay to give this appetizer a miss... keke. BUT dun quote me! I just find that paying $7.80 for 6 small water-boiled potato with cheese on top slightly beyond my tolerable damage threshold.

Italian Style Hamburger Steak with Cheese - $16.90

This was sth similiar to their signature dish. Aiya, the same hamburger steak mah. Since it was a beef patty, there wasnt much chances to over exert your jaws.. Keke. A simple dish that was prepared with care.


Gratin with prawn and scallop - $13.90

This was macaroni with generous servings of prawn and scallop with CHEESE. Yes, yes, all our dishes contained cheese. We just love cheese!!

See? Big big scallop wor!

This was surprisingly light despite its appearance. So I guess those who hate cheese and yet wanna more calcium for your bones, perhaps you can try this?? =p

Guess what? Beside the commonality of having cheese, our 2 main courses basically do not require any jaws exercise, all can just swallow down your throat. But of coz, that would be an insult to the food & chef for not carefully chew and appreciate the food. Well, that's beside the point.. keke



Anyway they very cute, when you ask for bill, they would pass you a key. Machiam to check out from the hotel.. =)

*********

MA MAISON

Venue: #02-51 Bugis Junction / #03-96 Central
Contact: 6338 4819/ 6327 8122
Website: http//www.ma-maison.co.jp

0 comments: