A " Long" Day on 13th, The Friday =p

1:49:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

While I was surfing the website one night, I came to know that there was this new spa experience where you lets fishes to nibble around your legs and feet. And so I chosen an "auspicious" date on 13th, The Friday to try it out! At the same time, I wanna check out the localized London Eye => The Singapore Flyer, coz they were both situated at the same place. One stone kills two birds!

As it was quite a distance from the City Hall mrt, we decided to feed our stomach first. After walking in circles in Marina Square, we finally settled with Changing Appetite. Anyway this entry was not meant as a food review so I shant go indepth about it lor. But since I oreadi took pictures, so just showcase them lah..


Lychee Freeze

Grilled Prawn Skewers

Erm, the menu stated it was a TWO TIGER PRAWN on skewers. So I was expecting TWO skewers with BIG prawn. But instead we got this.........

Two pathetic tiny mini prawn on One skewer, not even filling up half of the plate. Btw, this cost $2.90!!! Daylight Robbery!!!

Shanghai Chicken served with Wasabi sauce

Mushroom & Chicken with "crepe"

Close up of the chicken/mushroom filling

Step 1: Put as much filling as you like on the crepe

Step 2: Wrap it up

Step 3: Done! Makan Time!

0 comments: