Random Blog

2:41:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Just had our company D&D recently but then the food so-so niao... so I went for a little snack at Coffee Club after the event. Haha.... Super jia lat now, if food not very nice, I cant force myself to eat liao.. Not a bad thing, at least I wont be a glutton and eat anything. But hor, I ended up eating supper. Good or bad, I dunno leh?? hee


Fruity Tiramisu

I love tiramisu, so this really catches my eyes! Somemore, it was so pretty. But it really dun taste like tiramisu, but rather raspberry sorbet. I guess this was taken out from the freezer, hence the mascarpone cheese was kinda icey. Taste wise I would think it was passable niao.. =p



Caramari

********

If you know me personally, you know I HATE cockroaches!!! But the more I hate them, the more they seem to be appearing in front of me.

Once, a super big cockroach flew into my bedroom machiam it was a fighter plane. Mind you, I stayed at 10th floor. That was a super long distance to fly, multiply by dunno how many times, considering the size of that stupid bugger. Where was I? I screamed and ran out of the room to get reinforcement aka my mum.

2nd time, I saw a string of ants crawling around my study table. At first, I thought maybe there was food bits hence attracting the ants. So I just killed the ants lor.. But they kept appearing until I super frustrated. So I traced the ants to their destination. Holy Mother!! Super big cockroach dead behind my hair dryer box on my table. SUPER DISGUSTING! Again, I screamed and dear mum got to clean up again.

3rd time, I finished bathing and was packing my bag in front of my study table, preparing to go out. When I took my bag to place my stuff inside, I saw a LUGI BIG LIVING cockroach on the table AGAIN!! My bag kinda blocked my view when I was packing. And this time round, mum was not at home! I was home alone!! SOBZ.. I stared at the cockroach and cried. But I was thinking I got to kill it or else it might crawl to my bed. Bo pian, I went to get insecticide and kept spraying on it, while keeping a good far distance. I almost used half the bottle to satisfy myself that it was dead oreadi, even at the expense of damaging my laptop coz I kinda sprayed insecticide on my laptop as well. After that, I took my bag and went out, leaving the DEAD cockroach on my table. I dare not touch it lah, so got to wait for my parents to come home and clean lor.

Last night, I was writing some birthday cards and when I was done, I needed to paste the envelope mah. So that needed water mah, so I went to my bedroom toilet ( master bedroom). I tot quite fast one so dint turn on the lights. GUESS WAT?? YES!!! There was a LIVING cockroach in my toilet. This time EVEN worse -__-"" I STEPPED ON THE BUGGER BAREFOOT. SOBZ... I screamed like someone was being murdered, in the middle of the night at 2am, and my parents kenak woke up by me. My dad said I screamed until whole block can hear me oso.... =( Anyway as usual, my mum went to kill that bugger who was almost half dead since I stepped on it. Serve it right!!

I oreadi placed like so many cockroach traps in my bedroom: 2 at my study table, 3 on my window grills.. but they are all not working!!!! You know, those traps suppose to emit smell that cockroaches dislike and so they will not come near. I put 5 liao, and still the cockroaches come and go like nobody business! Can anyone recommend me better and effective traps???

Mood: Tramatized =(

Update on 25 June 08

I saw the stupid bugger in my toilet AGAIN!! How many times must they appear in front of me?? SoBZ.... But having undergone numerous "trainings", my radar is super sensitive now. I wanted to do some very serious business, but before I stepped into the territory, I combed the whole place. ALAS! That stupid bugger tried to hide behind the white water pipe. Idiot, it thought that I'm colour-blinded or wat? Perhaps, it was not trained the act of camouflaging in their " army school"??? Of coz, I spotted the feelers moving and it trembled and back tracked slightly.
To the cockroach: "YOU ARE SMALL BUT YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE!!! BLOODY FOOL!!"

I shouted for my ally aka father and eliminated the bugger straight away... HAHAHHAHA..


To the cockroach and its families, frens and whoever: " DUN LET ME SEE U AGAIN OR ELSE..... DUN BLAME MY MERCILESS. "


0 comments: