I'm at KL right now!!

10:08:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Yo! Guess what? I'm now typing this entry in KL, Msia!! ^__^

It's really a R&R weekend getaway, no planned itinerary, no urgency, simply just do what I want!!

The hotel room is GIGANTIC & NICE, 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, COOL! Thanks to bf's boss, even though it is not exactly meant for me (I sort of like bunk in mah) Whatever...

The best part is we can order anything we want for room service, just charged to the room! Really feel like a KING... But then, the food is not really tasty, so I guess I never really miss out a lot by not ordering room service in the past...

I'm going to take a long shower later on, polly do a mask while eating tiramisu and ice-cream on the bed. And ya, the hotel gives Loccitane toiletries, I will 'kapo' everything! Yeah!

Tml gonna gym to do a quick run, have breakie and then it's shopping time!!

Shall post the hotel photo when I'm back in Singapore...

Olright ppl, I'll need to resume my make-believe "tai-tai' life liao.... Keke...

Ciaos! Have a great weekend!!

0 comments: