My Weekend "Tai Tai" Entry

10:09:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

The Scene: Daydream started on 12th Friday afternoon.... ^_^

********

Was feeling slightly mundane, I decided to catch a coach to KL to shop. As usual, I only take the best, so I hopped onto Aeroline coach which offers ergonomic reclining seat, light meal,bottomless hot beverages ( Yes, milo too!) and a full time steward( ress, if you are lucky, mine is a steward). It's as good as traveling on a plane but less the hassle of check-in and airport transfer. In approximately 5 hours, the coach took me straight to KLCC, which was nearby the service apartment I was going to stay. And yes again, the best and so I arrived at The Ascott.

The moment I walked in, there was a big living room and a dining table.


On the right, I had the twin bedroom to put all my shopping bags.


On the left, I had the double bedroom ~> NO ENTRY, PRIVATE INVITATION only. Well, I shall disclose pictures of the bathroom instead. A standing shower, a bathtub and big basins... Hmm, I just love big bathroom. Thoughtful of the hotel, to provide me with my favourite Locitanne toiletries ...



Kitchen was such redundant! Why would a Tai Tai needs one? Hmm,perhaps to keep my expensive ampoules. And ya, indeed I brought along with me... Let me put them in the fridge..


Day One ended off with a long shower and a face mask. I was not here to exhaust myself... Off to bed!


********


Day Two:

Wanted to go for a run. Had been trying to shed off some fats, but was not quite successful. Anyway, slept late and so the run had to be procrastinated ( as usual...). Well, that kinda explained why the slimming was not successful... Ha.. I guess a visit to Slimming Santuary should be easier... Money can make the world go round, isnt it?

Washed up and went to KLCC, Sungei Wang, Lot10 in the afternoon. Dint manage to spot anything that I like, shopping in Europe is much better. I just had to settle with a fulfilling dinner..

Virgin Strawberry Margarita

Grilled Lobster

Tacos

It was still early when backed in hotel. Ah Ha, I shall go for a spa treatment. Indeed, spa treatment is definitely associated with Tai Tai lifestyle. How could I miss it out?


********


Day Three:

Finally woke up early enough to go to the gym. Half an hour workout was not too bad, especially in a gym that was exclusive... Washed up and time to go back Singapore...




* DONG!! DONG!! DONG!!*



Back to reality.... -_______-|||





0 comments: