Random Post

9:33:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Havent been really searching for good places to eat lately. Please accept my most sincere apology!!!

*Shed some tears*

But please, spare a thought for my increasing waistline and decreasing bust line ( in comparsion mah =p ) Then again, I guess noble few need to "sacrifice", and I'm no exception.

* crabs crawling by.... *

Well, the truth is my partner aka bf is too busy flying around, so I have no where to "dump" the unfinished food. Hahahaha

Okay, just some random photos to entice those who bother to visit my blog... hee


September is the best month because it's my birthday month!!! See, my bf very sweet ar, turned up at my door at 1145pm the day before so that I could sleep at 12am and he would be the first to greet "Happy Birthday" to me. And yeah, my favourite mango mouse cake, from BakerInn. Yum Yum, Delicious!

Forgive me for the super ugly background aka newspaper, but it was late at night and cant expect me to "blink" a pretty pink table cloth out mah... So, just photoshot with your own eyes, meaning ignore lah! =p

My Pre-Bdae Meal

Coz my bdae falls on a Tuesday this year, and I cant convince The Line to change their "Seafood Harvest" from a Thursday to a Tuesday, so I guess I just have to make do with a pre-bdae meal first. We went to this Japanese Resturant at the Taka Basement 1, which I cant remember the name... The one lah, that one lor... u know one hor?

The food is still passable but one thing I like about them is they serve small dishes. I love varieties!! So this allow me to order many small dishes to eat without stuffing ourselves. Nice! ^_^


Mocha Milk with Red Beans

I think almost the drinks selection, this is the best! We tried the mocha soda the other time and it really tasted like some other CO2 drink from the can. Try this if you like mocha, milk and red beans.. keke


Pan Fried Scallops with Mushrooms

Silly bf dun like to eat scallops, so being a considerate gf:

Me: You dun like to eat hor, I eat the bigger ones lor... You just eat the small ones and mushrooms bah

Bf: Okie

Btw, there were 6, so by right, each takes 3 rite?

Bf: You take one more lah...

* Dark Smile - in hokkien, but then still must act like very 难为情, cannot be too eager*

Me: If you insist.... ok lorrrrrrrrrr

Within 5 seconds, the last scallop was gone!


Curry Rice with Chicken

Ordered this so that we wont go hungry like 1 hour after the meal mah. Stategize mah.. 我是心机很重的人!

Pumpkin Croquette

Dory in Cream Sauce

Bf's favourite. He orders this whenever we go to this resturant and eat everything with the sauce.

My Post-Bdae Meal, with Friends - Part 1

Yeah! One of my favourite Japanese Restaurant! See Review if you like to find out more!

Sushi Balls

So kawaii right? They serve sushi in the shape like fishballs... keke. But then too small lah, eat liao machiam never eat anything..


Amaebi Sushi

They dun have offer for amaebi liao, and amaebi sashimi is too expensive ($25), so I make do with just a sushi ($5, okay??!!??). Sad wor, cannot eat the prawn head cracker liao. But then, it still taste good! I went to other places to eat amaebi before, but I think Kuriya's still the best!


Egg Omelette with Spicy Roe

Another side dish to share.It's not spicy at all! In case, there are people like me who will sweat eating laska, dun worry! Sure can eat one... Then again, it's very omelette, nothing special lei..


Mushroom Soba



Warm Soba with Duck & Poached Egg

My Order. At first I thought mine is a cold noodles, and thought they had served wrongly. Turned out that I was supposed to dip the cold noodle in the soup base for them to become warm.. " Tedious" to eat a bowl of hot noodles!

Cold Soba with Duck & Poached Egg


Due to some "unfortunate events", my bdae treat at The Line is postponed! So now I'm still waiting.....

Stay tuned!

0 comments: