Movies & more Movies

8:22:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I watched damn many movies this 2 weeks... Well not actually a lot, but I haven't been watching movies for months leh!! =p

Anyway, the movies that I had watched are.....

He's Just Not That Into You

Marley & I

K-20

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


What's the similarities??

*

*

*

They are all still in box office!! ^-^


It showed how new these movies are lor...



"He's Just Not That Into You" was funny. Funny in the sense that I think most gals will be able to relate at least 1 or 2 incidents to their own experiences. Well, I think I did. It was really a GER movie. Guys who are jerks, treating gfs / gers as dispensable items, please go and watch the movie & WAKE UP YOUR IDEA! Sometime it's better to look at things from a third party's perspective & reflect your own actions. Dun freak, there are of coz adorable bfs around..


"Marley & I" was touching. Love the dog, he was so much like your own child. Super notti & willful, yet so lovable. The saddest part was the part the dog choose to hide away when he knew he was dying. My colleague told me that this is nature of all animals. In a certain way, it is such a thoughtful gesture.

(p.s. I'm assuming that most people had watched the movie, so it's ok to reveal the ending... keke)


"K-20" was definitely entertaining, beside the drooling factor => Takeshi Kaneshiro!!!! Who can resist such a man? He is good-looking, charming, funny, smart... I can just go on forever & ever!!

There are funny, action, love, detective scenes.. a combination of everything. I think I'm getting a bit bias here, but I thought all Japanese film are nice. Well movies like Death Note, The Ring etc.. they are all so captivating! There will be another Jap film " Handsome Suit" coming up, seems to be funny... I probably will watch it simply because it's another Jap film... haha


"
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" was a bit disappointing. The thriller and review were so good, that explained my higher expectation of the show. The saying goes, the higher the expectation, the greater the disappointment. The movie was filmed in such a way that it appeared to be a story-telling session, bringing you from scene to scene at the different stages of Benjamin Button. Well, probably because it was highly unlikely to happen, it lacked the personal touch. And the fact that both parties, Ben & the female lead each had their own lovers before coming together again seemed to scar the beauty of their love. Perhaps I'm a bit too perfectionist... Ha, again that was my opinion.


Anyway, the next movie I'm going watch is "Race to the Witch Mountain" .....

Well, stay tune for my "movie review"!

0 comments: