Updates of....

2:06:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

ME, of coz! =p

I went to watch " Race to the Witch Mountain" oreadi. Well, kinda average movie, no high or low moments throughout the movie, it was really 平平 all the way... *Yawn*

But I was particular perplexed about 1 thing... Why was the "good" ailens super nice-looking, i.e. looked exactly like normal human being, whereas the"bad" ailens were super slimy-looking? Just like any other movies, the good guys are always the better-looking species - handsome, gorgeous, macho, intelligent, funny etc while the bad guys are always clumsy, fat, ugly etc. In reality, we all know that God is fair, either you are smart & average looking, or you are a dumb blond with big boobs.. That's why I'm perfectly comforted that I'm average looking, coz I'm smart!! HAHAHA *Bragging session huh??*

Anyway, I'm going to watch Detroit Metal City tonight. Another comedy show!! Woohoo, I like!! I simply adore brainless funny show.... Erm, did I just say that I'm smart? Keke

My colleagues told me the main lead is the same person that acted as "L" in Death Note, it was so unbelieveable! For a moment, I was kinda disappointed... But on 2nd thought, it meant that the actor is really versatile!! A plus point!! ^__^


********


Oh yah, I'm going Hong Kong in May, so 1+ month to go!! It will mean more food entries and of coz Disneyland!! This will be my third visit to Disneyland , 1st in USA & 2nd in Japan, looking forward to hear Mickey & Minnie Mouse speak in Cantonese! Haha

I will be there for a total of 5 days, 3 days in city area, 2 days at Disneyland. Gonna stay at Disneyland Hollywood Hotel too! =p

Too bad, bf & good fren cant join, kinda disappointed! Sobz...

So it really became a family outing liao. Let's see, when was the last time I went trip with parents?? More than 10 years ago!! Kaoz...

Good thing when travelling with parents... You Got Yourself A Walking ATM With No Withdrawal Limit!! hehe

But I paid for their tour package wor, an alarming amount of $1090 for each pax!!!

*Almost fainting* Someone, please hold on to me....

Heng, I have a sister, so at least each of us pay for 1 parent. Imagine you are the only child, you have to pay for both parents!! hehe..

Seriously, I dunno why go Hong Kong is so expensive. For a 4D3N package, it was about $900 after all taxes. That doesnt even include Disneyland ticket & hotel. Anyway, we extended 1 more day, changed to SQ flight, included the Disneyland ticket & hotel. Added here & there, ended up with $1,090. At least, it sounded more like a better deal, since the difference was not a lot.

Ok, I shall post up the photos in May, so watch out for them!! =)

0 comments: