So Yummy!

9:38:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Yes, that's right! The restaurant is really called Seoul Yummy, which sound like so yummy. First of all, thumb up for the innovative name, least left a impression for me... ^_^

The restaurant is quite big, located on the third floor at Novena Square 2, next to the escalator. It has 2 sections, with different decorations. Well, I choose the Autumn theme, which is more romantic mah...

Fake autumn trees in the restaurant

P.S If you happen to be the guy in the picture and happen to chance upon my blog, paiseh ar.. I kinda lazy to edit the photo. But you look presentable in the photo, so dun be angry okie. But if you really dun like, just msg me, I will take down the photo lor...


The menu offers both ala carte food items, as well as various meal sets with different pricing. Being the lazy kind, I just took the dinner set, mid range one of coz =p The set dinner that I picked was for 2 pax, included 6 side dishes, 1 grilled saba, 1 seafood soup and fried bee hoon.

Set Dinner $33.99

6 side dishes to start the meal

*

*

*

Close-ups...






Pardon the blur-ness. They were taken with my iPhone 2 mp camera lah, so kinda difficult to focus close-ups. But overall, the phone camera was still satisfactory!! So no complaints! ^_^

Anyway, I just knew recently that Singtel helps to unlock iPhone, so I went and did for mine. Keke, finally these photos can be "released" from the phone for uploading! Actually, I went Seoul Yummy quite some time ago, but I just cant transfer the photos out from my iPhone, which explained the very much delay... No more such problem in the future! Hurray!!

Keke, side tracked a bit... where was I? Oh yah, set dinner...

Fried Bee Hoon

Well, it was not exactly called fried bee hoon. But I cant remember the name, and so I named it fried bee hoon since it really looked like one mah. Keke, a bit "土" rite? Nevermind the name, this was yummy, with lotza of ingredients like shredded egg, vege, carrot etc


Grilled Saba

That was a generous serving of fish meat, but we still managed to whack everything. A little bit more sauce would be nicer though... keke


Seafood Tofu Soup


This was kinda plain & light, quite a contrast to spicy kimchi. As the name mentioned, the soup came with LOTZA tofu... Tofu was nice lah, but it was a bit too much right?



Cheese Rice Cake $7.80


Definitely my favourite dish! Cheese and Rice Cake, both I like!

The plate was first lined with rice cakes in their special sauce, and then layered with a coating of cheese. Even though the sauce looked "challenging", it was not spicy at all. Great for non-spicy fans like myself. ^__^ I definitely recommend this dish, something unique I feel. Try it if you are there!

Green Tea Melon $6.80

Being a die-hard dessert fan, what's a complete meal without one?? But hor, please dun order this, ultimate wrong combination!!

I thought it was green tea ice-cream with red beans and watermelon. Turned out to be vanilla yogurt ice-cream, with green tea powder, red beans and watermelon cubes. The green tea powder simply dun blend with the yogurt ice-cream. On its own, I will think the yogurt ice-cream is nice, almost like Yami yogurt. But because the green tea powder dint melt or blend with the ice-cream, it became bitter and sort of wasted the ice-cream.

We went extreme by trying to blow away the green tea powder to reveal the "uncontaminated" yogurt icecream. I almost see myself wearing Big Bad Wolf costume in the story of 3 Little Pigs => I PUFFED & PUFFED....

Paiseh to the waitress who needed to clean our table though... HAHHAHAH


Finally, the most exciting part.... WHAT'S THE TOTAL DAMAGE??!!???

*

*

*

A total price of $55.55 ( inclusive of all taxes & service charge) for 2 person. Not your everyday meals, but affordable for small treats at times!

**********

SEOUL YUMMY
Venue: Square 2 #03-68
Contact: 6397 6939

0 comments: