Thank You

12:14:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Thank you... for all those who like my blog

Thank you x 2... for all those who like my blog & bother to leave positive comments for me

It's so heart-warming to read these comments... Well, at least it brings a smile to my face! =)

Isnt it amazing how technology drifts people apart, yet allow strangers to connect somehow?


We seldom call friends to chat since the invention of SMS, MSN etc or write cards since the invention of emails, e-cards etc

And I, couldnt share my thoughts so freely with my loved ones, yet I find words just flow magically under the tapping of my fingers so much easier.

Yet it's the same technology monster that allows me to know people from IRC, some I still keep in touch whom I will never cross my path if not for that channel...

And in a same way, I am able to feel that someone out there bothers to read what "rubbish" I've written here ( and hopefully checking back here once in a while? =p ) and appreciates it...

For that, I'm really grateful.. ^_^

Oh gosh.. I can be so emotional sometimes... keke

0 comments: