IceKimo [Closed]

4:13:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Another ice-cream shop. Hmm, I noticed that there seems to be a lot of homemade ice-cream shops nowadays, spouting up like nobody business. Is it such a lucrative business?

I guess so, especially in such a warm country like Singapore. I'm sure nobody can really resist the temptation of enjoying cool cold icecream in a nice air-conditioned shop! Haha

Well, IcekKimo is just another ice-cream shop, so actually nothing much for me to write. Haha, I cant be writing that it serves ice-cream that are so much cooler than other places... =p

In terms of flavour available, it has unique flavours like teh tarik, horlick etc but I wont say it's uncommon. Probably you cant find such flavours selling in the supermarket, but I'm sure other homemade ice-cream shops have those flavours as well..

It "attracts" me merely by virtue of its location.. It's situated in a quite unaccessible place around Sim Ming Ave, which is kinda near my working place. Hence, it allows me to go and have nice ice-cream during lunch time, without having to squeeze with other commuters, since it's usually quite empty during weekday lunch time.


Btw, this seems to be the usual hangout for the newly wed showbiz couple, Michelle & Shawn. Saw their photo in the shop too.. haha.. So if you are hoping of seeing them in person, perhaps you can try to frequent this shop often!


IceKimo



Ice-cream Prices



Brownies/ Waffles Prices

Drinks Prices


Ice-cream Varieties




My orders: Durian Waffles + Lychee Ice-cream


Both were good! ^-^




I would recommend the durian waffles ( approximately Price: $5.90) if you are a durian lover. The waffles was freshly baked and sandwiched with generous durian filling, top with up with a scoop of durian ice-cream. It was simply heavenly!! Yum Yum



In constract to the durian waffles which may be jerlat for some, the lychee ice-cream was refreshing, with winy bites of lychee meat. It was not too sweet or sour, so just nice to clear your palate after a sinful durian course. Keke
**********
ICEKIMO
Venue: 8 Sin Ming #01-03 Sin Ming Centre S(575628)
Contact: 6455 7585
Website: www.icekimo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your blogspot since you share unique places. would love to read more from you. :) -eunbay (twitter)

Unknown said...

Hey thanks! Do re-visit so as I will tryyyy to update at least once a week! haha