Bangkok 2009 - Part 1

10:34:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

This was my "most expensive" bdae gift received this year => Sponsered trip to Bangkok, including flight, accomodation, food and shopping! =p

It works by marking ur wishlist on msn => 我好想出去走走 。。 我就可以去Bangkok!

Next time I will try something like => 我要去太空!我要赢ToTo & 4D!!

Think my bf gonna faint on reading these... =p

*******
Guide to reading this entry: The photos are random. Do not attempt to make sense from the sequence. The truth was I attempted "countless" using Firefox to upload the photo but unsuccessful. The last resort using IE succeed unintentionally, and so the photo uploading was done in a rather illogical manner.

*******


We took SQ to Bangkok.

Yes, I know it's extravagant.. But bf's flight was paid by company, so I got to fly together mah. It was $400+ for the air ticket + tax, kinda expensive hor.... So I tried to make it "worthwhile" by watching movie throughout and finished my inflight meal... =)

I took a number of photos on the plane back to SG, coz it was kinda bored flying back alone ( my bf got to stay in BKK to work). This was one of them. The clouds looked like cotton wool hovering in mid air, cute hor? Keke

Saw the wordings when the plane was taking off. As agile as a monkey, I quickly took out my camera and snapped! Click on the photo to see the wordings.
Saw these gigantic recycle bins when I checked in at Changi Airport. Now you wont make a mistake by throwing the waste into the wrong bins! Com'on, it is sooo obvious, u must be blind if you throw a mineral bottle into the "newspaper" bin... Recycling in a fun way!

The plane I took to fly to Bangkok... Bangkok, HERE I COME!!!!!!

Rabbit: My first airplane trip! Can't believe it ( so close my eyes).... hehe

Dunno sway or what, the screen was not in tip top condition. I got to keep refreshing the screen... and ya, the $400 was overpriced!!

I watched "Hangover" for the outgoing flight, and " Proposal" for the incoming flight. Both were nice shows. But sadly, the plane ride was abit too short ~ I cant finish the shows lor!That also explained why I watched movies throughout the flight... until I cant finish any show -_-


The outgoing inflight meal was fantastic! Super yummy. I whacked the meal despite that I just eaten BK breakfast an hour plus ago. The pork chop was tender, just the right chewy texture. The mashed potato complemented it completely. Not to mention, vanilla ice-cream coated with chocolate as a nice finishing!

Before we knew it, we had reached Bangkok! Still excited even though this was my fourth trip to Bkk. Hee

We took limo cab to the hotel. Yes, again, extravagant! =p

The cab fare was 1300 baht one trip. It should be roughly 300-400 baht if we took a meter cab. Keke... Life is good!



Couple T-shirts

Many places were selling couple T-shirts, shouldnt be a problem to find if you wanna buy. We bought ours at Chaptuchap though. A lot of variety to choose from, took a while for us to decide on the spidy design. And it came with a cute box which I conveniently left at Bkk hotel... hahaha

This was the place I had stayed for 4 nights, a small hotel called Win Long Place. The room was damn cheap, around S$50 per night only. But then it was not located near the shopping area, so we ended up spending on the taxis lor..

Bangkok 2009 - Part 2 .... Coming soon... Makan Time!

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

1 comments:

Ecochampion said...

Love the picture of the recycle bins. will add it to my site http://www.ecopicoftheday.com