Ootoya

10:24:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

It has been a while since I have blogged on restaurants and food, so here I am again... haha...

Actually because I'm lazy, or rather just dun feel the enthusiasm to blog.

Being bothered by lotza stuff lately. Ideas and thoughts that ran wild that I almost lost my breathe.

Seemed that when people grow older, you tend to have more and more regrets about things not done or more and more hesitation of getting things you want done. You just dun dare to take the small step forward, you are worse than a baby learning how to walk...

You are no longer outright about things you mean, but rather you beat around the bush and at the end of the day, leaving your "recipients" lost in the world of question marks. Nothing is being communicated and you probably feeling more frustration...

Familiar?

Welcome to my group. Maybe I should set up a focus group to discuss and motivate each other hor.... =p


*********


I'm trying to get back my sense of humor ( in writing), rather than wanting to write sth that people will read. It's now the low peak period of my life man.... Life is full of ups and downs, I guess.. *Shrugged*


*********

I'm trying my best lor, so starting off with a little small entry...

Nothing fanciful coz I went to Ootoya so damn long ago, I totally forgot about it. I couldnt even find the receipt for the pricing. But the fading memory does have tiny weeny collection that it was an enjoyable meal at Ootoya. Food and pricing was both reasonably good.

I chanced upon Ootoya, because in comparison with the other Japanese restaurants at Orchard Central, it seemed to be more fairly priced for normal income people like me.

The food menu comes with lotza pretty photographs that you are simply spolit for choices, dunno what to choose! And ya for big eater, they also give free top-up of rice... Really cool!




Side dish including mushrooms, prawns and lotus root





Bf's order: Grilled fish






My order: Charcoal Grilled Pork


There are other new restaurants at Orchard Central, looks like a interesting place to check out! And I'm definitely coming back to Ootoya to try their other stuff... so till further updates, do bear with me or you just go and try it out yourself lah! Keke

*********

OOTOYA
Venue: Orchard Central, #08-12


P.S. Will be uploading my Bkk photos in my next entry... ^_^

0 comments: