Scenaries of Nepal ( Part 2)

11:03:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments



This was where we spent our second night in the mountains.. Happened to "capture" 2 of the assistant Sherpas... Keke


More mountains photos....









I just never get sick of taking the mountains photos... They looked so mysterious, magnificant and they just looked different at different times, different weather

But pardon me lah, I'm not really good with my camera, and probably due to exhaustion, I just gave in to the auto mode and snapped instead... keke

The scenaries are much, much better if you see for yourself... =p


The many ( better) rock steps at the Chomrong village...



Unique flowers....




Cutie rabbits.. so fluffy looking!




Donkey Fedex

They deliver... ^_^


Our notti host at Chomrong.. Can you imagine that he is only 3 yrs old?

Map Board to the various base camp

The little plane that sent us back to the City...


A clear day allowed a full Himalayan range at sight, only when we were going back to the city. =(

We should have come slightly later... Those days in the mountains was either foggy or raining... alamak..

*******

Some sight seeing in apparently, some old city, forgotten the name. They are less appealing to me since everything seem so old and dusty and brown... =p





Artists at work.. all hand painted... amazing that they dun develop cross eyes by doing this.. keke

Namaste! Greeting from Nepal!

******

The mountains taken from the plane...



Can you see the mountain peaks above the clouds? Imagine that you manage to climb to the summit.. you are practically above the clouds too! WOW.. real cool...

P.S. Once i gotten the better photos, I will post asap ok? Keke.. I'm eager to look at those photos myself!

0 comments: