Yakking!

9:48:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Heard from the news that there were comments stating that the fare is now more expensive under the distance fare system. Hmm, dunno how true it is, coz I never really monitor it. Personally, I do feel that it is more hassle in monitoring correctness of the fare deduction since now the fare from A - B - C will be different with C - B - A. In simpler terms, assuming A represents the feeder bus. It may starts of with $0.70 from A to C, but then the return trip from C to A can be as low as $0.03 due to transfer rebates.

I have a "notti thinking" about this new distance fare system. Under the old calculation, there were people complaining wrong fare deductions etc. However under the new regime, it is probably difficult to trace since the fare will appear different as illustrated in the paragraph above. In a way, it "solves" the problems with handling complaints and refund rebates, coz commuters can no longer complain! Oops...

But to be fair, probably this change can really mean fare fairness since it will be based on the distance travelled. Just like taking a cab, you pay more if you are travelling further mah.. Then again, it all boils down to how reliable the system is..

*Shrugged*

I guess there's nothing much we, as commuters, can do except to pray that the system is intelligent enough to do the right deductions..

*********

Put that aside, I'm thinking of going holidays again! Yes!! My hands and legs are "itchy" again.. Keke

Thinking of a short trip to nearby place like Krabi? Anyone been to Krabi, can provide me with some advices like where to stay, when is the best time to go ( I dun wan to go there and it rains every now and then) etc

And ya, I have finally accumulated $50 in Nuffnang, which means I can take out the money le! Woo Hoo!!!

My next target => $100!  ^_^

**********

OK, I finished yakking liao... next review for Royal China (Raffles Hotel) up by this weekend.. Watch out for it!

0 comments: