Updates!

12:14:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi people,

I made some amendment to the blog! Unless you are super cock eye, otherwise surely you know that now the content column is bigger. Keke

This will mean I can post bigger pictures! I think big pictures look nicer on the blog. However, not too sure whether it mean using up my picture storage faster... erm, many small pictures or less but bigger pictures? I cant decide and that's why I have a mixture of "X Large" & "Large" pictures currently... comments?

I have also removed one of the side column, so that it's slightly neater for your ease of reading,  I hope?

Finally, I added one more gadget => Popular posts! Wonder whether there's option for my personal favourite post. Oh well, that can always be done the manual way. Yup, I probably do that.. *scribbled down on checklist to do*

That's all folk! Hope that you will like the changes! \^.^/

0 comments: