Cold Stone Creamery

12:37:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Oooh.. new icecream place.
 
Double Oooh... it was right opposite my working place, oh so convenient.

Disclaimer: Shy lah, please dun hang around the area to look for me, I'm always on the move! Keke

And since I need to travel around Sg for my work, it's not everyday that I get to work in orchard area. That precisely why I must "seize" the opportunity.  So by the time of this entry, I had visited Cold Stone Creamery three times in a short span of a week plus!



Crowded icecream place on a friday nite. 

I was sitting inside orchard central, where there were more seats outside Cold Stone Creamery,while waiting for my bf who were queuing outside for his turn to order. I dint get to see, but he told me that the staff, 4 young chaps, did a small dance while he was queuing. So hey, you may get to see them 'performing' if you're lucky.



Lotza of icecream selection!

We can choose from the signature creations or mix & match yourself! For a start, we decided to try out the in-house creations.

The signature creations are priced at $5.50 for 4 oz (smallest size), and $1 top-up for the waffle bowl. 


Cheesecake Fantasy
Cheesecake Ice Cream, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Blueberries & Strawberries


Banana Caramel Crunch
French Vanilla Ice Cream, Roasted Almonds,
Banana & Caramel

I tried both Banana Caramel Crunch & Coffee Lovers, both I like! So my conclusion is, any creations with roasted almonds & caramel must be good.

Cheesecake Fantasy was a tad sour for my liking, so I polly will give cheesecake icecream a miss next time... erm, forever. Keke

Germanchökolätekäke was okay, but lacked the crunchiness from roasted almonds, but still a hit for chocolate lovers. 


That was all I tried for now, will definitely come back for more! =p



*********

COLD STONE CREAMERY
Venue: Orchard Central #01-10
Website: http://www.coldstonecreamery.com.sg/

0 comments: