The Power of Speech

10:30:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I have not done well today. Became dumbfound and brain dead when challenged of the purposes by my client. I cant seem to organize my flow of thoughts while on the other side, the client seemed to make everything sound flawless and  obvious. Kenak "defeated" today.

The "Power of Speech" definitely plays an important role in many occupation, even in the world of politics, at least when it comes to GE. How well you are depends on how well you presented yourself in your speech. As a voter, I wont know who you are, how good you are, whether you can deliver what you promise. I can only based on the speech & your charisma, whether you can influence me or leave an impression with me to cast the vote. *Shrugged*

Oh well, I probably need to think up a speech to present the points that I wanna highlighted. Dun really like the feeling of being cornered. =(


0 comments: