Under The Sea - Krabi

11:28:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Final lot of photos from Krabi! Yeah, photos taken under the sea using the instant waterproof camera .. effects were pretty okay. In fact, better than I expected.. The only disadvantages are it can only be used one time and no preview, so basically you cannot preview what you have taken until the camera is dismantled and the film developed. *Shrugged*

I'm satisfied with my photos of fishes and corals... hey, my "hard work" trying to take focused photos while floating up and down, and fishes swimming too close to me. Dun complain!











The last picture featured my guide diving into the sea to catch this urchin aka the black spiky fellow. He said that it is deadly if you kenak spiked by the urchin, but he had a special "technique" so he can do that without been prickled. Not sure whether the guide said was true or not. Anyway, I didnt dare to stretch my legs when I was in the water knowing that, afraid of stepping into one that was hiding in the corals. Kiasi mah... hohoho


0 comments: