Fat Boys

8:11:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Another review for supper/chillout/ "nothing to do at night so can hang out venue" considerably near my place. Keke

We felt so much at home here! Certainly, the name "FAT BOYS" does sound familiar when we look at each other. >.<














Most of the items are burgers. However, since we were not hungry, we just ordered a portion to share.


Strawberry Milkshake


Country Fried Steak - $15

Oh well, we decided to go "adventurous" and ordered this. A mistake I would say. It was a total wastage of the steak. It was dry and tasted nothing like beef steak. In fact, it was such a chore to chew the steak and so I passed it on to my bf to finish the food. Oh poor boy.. *Sigh*



Brownie Bites Ala Mode - $7

Again, this was not fantastic. The brownie seemed a bit dry, not to my liking.

Sigh, nothing tasted good so far. Serves us right for not ordering their "specialties", which obviously is their burgers. Hey, people dun call them "The Burger Bar" for nothing, okay? So if you are going there, try the burgers first before anything else. I cant promise you the burgers will turn out fantastic since I have not tried them myself. But if I oreadi told you their other stuff not so nice, and then you are there, and there's nothing else on the menu except for the burgers, what else do you order? Of coz, the burgers lah! 

Haha, I'm making a nonsense theory but I thought it sound perfectly logical.  I always make up weird logic to make sense of  everything I do or say, which my bf has commented that it's sound logical considered my  IQ level. Hmm, come to think of it, it sounds like my IQ not high... Chey, nvm!

Dun worry okay, I will try the burgers one day myself, will update again when I do that! =)


*******

FATBOYS
Venue: 187 Upper Thomson Road S574335
Contact: 6252 8780
Website: http://www.fatboys.sg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like going a chicken rice shop, ordered char siew rice and then complain this place sucks.

Unknown said...

Haha, for the first time I received a negative comment! =p

I was still contemplating whether to publish it, but decided to do so coz I find it rather amusing.

I did not say the place sucks. Instead, I'm saying that the food I ordered was not good. Does it mean a chicken rice stall who choose to sell char siew rice is permitted to sell sucky char siew rice just because it's a chicken rice stall in name? Hey, I'm still a paying customer and so I expect decent food. If the place not committed to sell good char siew rice, then dun sell, they shd just stick to their specialty , i.e chicken rice. Make sense?