Japanese Tibits!

11:31:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

A little bit late...  *Guilty look*... I have compiled a list of tibits that I lugged back from Hokkiado / Tokyo for your eyes feasting! ^_^

Even though we all know how pretty & yummy Japan tibits are, they never fail to wow me every time with the details ~ the exterior nicely wrapped like a present, with each item inside carefully wrapped to retain its freshness.  I just cant bear to eat them, too pretty to eat! But hor, I think better dun keep too long, they taste best when eaten fresh! ^_^



白色恋人 ~ A must buy when you are in Hokkiado. Dun despair if you are just going to Tokyo ~ this is also available in Tokyo Airport. =)

I bought this size because of the metal box, but seriously I dunno what I can do with it. But whack lah, pretty can liao. Keke


Corn cracker from Hokkiado, coated with milk/cream. Random brand that I have picked. This was rather addictive ~  peel the wrapper, pop into the mouth, taste its crispiness and sweetness, all in 5 seconds. If without much perseverance, the whole box would have been gone within a day. That was the degree of addiction. Hoho



Scallop from Hokkiado, ready for consumption without cooking. Look at the SIZE! Super big right?

Taste wise, it was slightly buttery, which may seemed too overwhelming if you consume a few at one go. Actually, I was looking for another flavour ~ slightly spicy kind. Dint manage to get it when I was there though.


Almond cracker from Tokyo. Adored its crispiness and aroma. <3


Another favourite of mine ~ Tokyo Banana. This was chiffon soft cake with banana custard filling. It had a very nice banana fragrance and the cake was super soft! Comes in original or chocolate.


A new discovery that I found selling in the airport, a variation from Tokyo Banana ~ Tokyo Banana Baumkuchen. Soft cake that tasted like banana! Keke


Hello Kitty red bean cake ~ Hey, too cute lah so I bought it lor.

Didnt just look good, taste good too! The red bean paste was of the right sweetness.


Not quite sure what was this, some cheesy biscuit.  Bought this because of the packaging. Taste wise, quite okay but  not really a must buy.


I like mochi stuff! Macha and red bean is the ultimate combination. Another must buy.


Oh well, some chocolate stuff. But hor, the least popular item among the few. Keke

That's all! 

Footnote: I'm going HK for the Summer Sale! Be sure that I will be back with more food, shopping hangouts and lotza pictures !! Woo hoo! =)

0 comments: