3D2N Krabi (Part 2) ~ Trip to Phi Phi island

10:13:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Oh well, this entry was done in a couple of minutes ~> Just lots of pictures! ^_^

Day 2 was Phi Phi island trip with blue sky, clear sea water, beaches and lotza sun tanning babes and hunks! 

Weather was pretty good on the day even though the websites are stating that raining season starts from May - Dec. Good in a way for us because it seemed to be less crowd.




Our transport for the day... Hey, that was what the guide said initially.. hehe


Of coz not! I couldnt imagine how the wooden planks can survive the high tides. In fact, our speed boat felt like rollar coaster as the boat bumped against the tides. Kinda exciting. Keke

For those with seasick like myself, the boat ride was actually okay. I only started to feel seasick when I was snorkeling.. Floating up and down in the seawater. Just remember to take the motion sickness pill before you begin your trip. I only swallowed the pill after my first snorkel. A bit too late lah, since I oreadi had a splitting headache. That's why the following scenaries photos were mostly taken by my bf. =p


The water was really clear, literally see through!


You dun even really need to snorkel, you can see the fishes so clearly from the boat lor. Then again if you snorkel, you can touch the fishes, which I did when I swam through the school of fish. Quite amazing.

In fact, I took close up pictures of the fishes and coral with my instant waterproof camera, not yet developed the film. Cant wait to see how the pictures will turn out to be, my guide dived really deep into the sea to help us take pictures of nemo! So stay tuned!



Tips: Bring along some bread to feed to the fishes, so that they will crowd around the boat for you to take pictures!









This was where the move " The Beach" was filmed as narrated by the guide. The beach was nice, like a enclosed private beach. Although not really private lah, since everyone comes in speed boats And this was where my camera RIP, "sad" place. =(












Pictures taken with instalgram, not bad huh? Hey, when the scenaries are good, you can take nice pictures without good photography skills and professional cameras. Just snap away!

*******












Dinner was included in our package in the hotel resturant. Pretty decent food. After which, we proceeded for massage and ice cream!




Haagen Zazs was cheap there! A cup of hot chocolate, waffles plus 2 scoops of icecream cost only 299 Baht ~ $12. The portion was good enuff to satisfy our craving for sweet stuff.

That roughly summed up my Krabi Trip, hope you like the pictures! ^_^





1 comments:

Thank you nice article. Phi Phi is just a few hours' drive from Krabi.
I am someone who really love white beaches and crystal clear waters on the beach of Krabi and Phi Phi.