Wild Wild Wet

1:49:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

As part of my company's benefits, I got free Costa Sands chalet at Pasir Ris - a 4D3N stay.

The chalet is pretty old, I think I still prefer Downtown East. Oh well, but it was free so no complaints lah. The room still comes with the basis like TV, kettle, fridge etc. I must say the fridge is quite big, can put in a lot of stuff.  And they also helped us to change our towel everyday, like hotel service. Nice =)

Unexpectedly, I was also given entrance tickets to Wild Wild Wet @ Downtown East for 6 adults. Not bad huh? Keke

Out of goodwill, we gave away our extra 1 ticket to the first person in queue at the ticket counter.  Imagine the lucky person's look.  He looked so happy. Hey, we helped him to save $16 for 1 adult entrance ticket leh.



The place is not big, probably just need 3 hours to finish playing all the rides. We went on a normal weekend (ie. not school holidays) so the queue was okay.


The first time I was there, I didnt try this U shaped thingy so I was quite determined to try this. I took this picture while floating in the pool so it may not look as thrilling. But I say this is the best ride among the few here. It's like a combination of rollar coaster (when you slide from the highest point downwards) and viking ( you will swing to & fro before finally landed). Then again, we had to climb up the staircase with a heavy float to play this. By the time I reached the top, I was damn tired oreadi. They should installed something to transport the stupid float to the top mah. =_=



Anyway, I went with my new camera - Sony TX10, supposed to be waterproof. We took like a few photo and then it shut off on its own and cannot be restarted. When we took it back to Sony Centre to exchange, it revived itself.

Dubz Technology... * Slap palm*

Sometimes I wonder whether the camera has a life on its own, when I wanna exchange it, then it "came alive". When I wanna use it, it "played tricks" on me.... @#$% 

To be fair, the colour looks vibrant with this camera. Bo pian, I shall give "it" another chance lor.

Okay, enuff of my crap. This entry is kinda boring huh? =p

Will come up with something better soon, ya? Enjoy the weekend while it's still around! Keke

0 comments: