Journey...

10:53:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

As I look at my side bar, I realised I have been blogging for almost 5 years! That is so long even though it feels like yesterday.

I dunno how long I will be maintaining this site, as more commitments come, like work, family or future kids. But at least I'm enjoying what I'm doing now, travelling & eating around & sharing about it on my own site. It's my little world that I allow everyone to peek into it, and yet not everything coz I still wanna maintain my personal space. 

It allows me to free myself from work & everything else, and when the mood come, I can easily finish 1 or 2 posts at the same time. Hey,  I do schedule my posts in view of dry spell, when the magic on the tapping fingers freeze, so that my readers will not be affected. I'm a reader of other people's blog, so I understand that readers like frequent updates and remember those sites with frequent updates.

And of coz the little "appreciation" here & there motivate me to keep this going, and yes I mean even like a click on the selection of your reactions on top of each post. I need to know that there is someone reading what I've written. Call it ego & pride.  LOL.

So while I'm still doing this, keep coming back and dun forget to leave your "trail" on my site! ^_^

Okay, the next review ~> Capricci coming up soon!


0 comments: