Sun with Moon

11:23:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments



SUN WITH MOON
Venue: 501 Orchard Road, Wheelock Place #03-15/16/17
Contact: 6733 6636

********
Remember I did a dedicated review on Crepe cakes  a couple of months back? Because of that, I made a trip to Wheelock Place - Sun with Moon Japanese Dining & Cafe. Since I took some pictures of our lunch, I tot might as well just do a short post. =)

I'm sure most of us would have been here before. This was not my first visit, neither can I say that I frequent here often. The number of visits can be counted with just 1 hand.

Dun get me wrong. The food experiences were so far good, but the pricing is a tad too much for me to afford as a normal dining venue. 

Nevertheless, I managed to convince myself to just spend for the sake of the crepe cake... just one more time. =p

Saikoro Steak - $14.50


Salmon Teriyaki & Chicken - $24.80

We dint order a lot since our intention was the desserts. Food was great as usual, but the portion was small.

Hey, dun question my appetite. It has reduced drastically over the years, and ya I think I have normal appetite. If I dun feel full, I seriously dun think a guy can be satisfied with just a order. The combo meal (salmon + chicken) was much more reasonable and of coz, the price is also adjusted. *Shrugged*



Chocolate Crepe - $7.80

Presenting once again, my favourite.

*Cast an admiring look*

See how the cake glows? Keke


Matcha Tiramisu - $6.50

Comparably, the matcha tiramisu was okay only. Then again, you dun see matcha tiramisu every where, so its unique is worth a try.

The same "problem" applies to the cakes... Portion too small lah! If sharing, need to snatch! Contradicting huh?

My total bill came up to about $63. *Phew blood*

It's so hard to be a food blogger, that's why I'm switching to cum travel blogger also.... which is not much better. * Phew blood again*

Oh well, just show your appreciation by visiting me more often..... pls?


cozy corner

0 comments: