Capella + Bridal Veil

10:07:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I went to a bridal show not long ago... hmm, actually it was a few weeks ago. Never mind the timing, let's focus on the event instead ~  a collaboration between Capella and Bridal Veil! It was the first time I went to such grand event, definitely an eye opener for a mountain turtle like me. Keke

Btw, if you are wondering why I was so free, went to attend a bridal show ~ it's because I'm getting married lah and it was an invitation from Bridal Veil. *Felt honored*

Enuff of my stuff! Let's tour around the hotel. =)

Together with the other couples invited to the show, we were shown around Capella to sites where the solemnization would be held, the ballroom as well as the bridal suites. Impressive is the word to describe. I literally jaw dropped all the way.


This is where the solemnization will be held, a garden concept with a floating platform where couple can say their vows.  Pretty right? 
Loved the floating platform. Imagine walking toward the floral arch bare-footed in a short white gown, with the groom in causal white top and berm. Relax and blissful! 

I also like the idea of the justice of peace getting wet, coz they are always so formal. Hehe. And obviously, this is not suitable for brides wearing gowns with long trains. Confirmed wet!
I really like this green apple concept ~ Apple of my eye. A refreshing change from the usual floral or princessy style.

Capella also has other sites for solemnization such as indoor ballroom or covered outdoor, but I think this is the nicest and most unique site. If you have the budget, go for this! Once in a life time! 
Next, we were brought to the ballroom. It is round shape with high ceiling and no pillars, a perfect venue to hold the wedding banquet where every guest will be able to see the stage.  

It will be tricky if your ballroom has pillars and there are seats with blocked view ~ who to assign those seats? Not very nice when the guests are paying so much (ang pao) yet cant really see anything mah.

Here, the ballroom doesnt look big although it can accommodate 45 tables. Good because it's not nice if the ballroom looks empty if you are having less tables than what the ballroom can accommodate. A lot of consideration when selecting a ballroom lor...
There are a few decoration concepts. I wonder whether there will be green apple given to the guests? Sigh, I will never find out coz I'm not going to held my wedding here..WAY WAY TOO EXPENSIVE! It's about $2000 per table for the dinner banquet lor. *Sigh*

But I do hope that any of my frens can held their wedding here so that I can experience the ambience here. Keke
Pretty wedding cakes

Seriously, why do we need to cut cakes on weddings? *Scratch head*
Desserts

Highlight of the day! Erm, no lah.... *shy*

There was also food tasting of the food served in their wedding banquet. When everyone else were busy discussing about the packages, I would look weird if I kept on snapping pictures on the food. That explained the pathetic number of food photos but the food & dessert were really nice.

Next up, bridal suite & villa viewing! The rooms are so big and luxurious, that I think it is ridiculous! Of coz, if I'm treated to a night stay here, I will grab that offer! Definitely will feel like a king to stay in one of the villa.

Ok, I shant say much. Let the pictures do the talking!

Do note that it's a mixture of different suites and villas, I kinda confused which is which coz quite some time ago lah.
What do you think is this?
A gigantic toilet bowl?? =p

Keke.. This is actually an uncovered shower area and that is a bath tub. Imagine soaking in bubbles, while staring at the stars above your head...  Shiok man!
Private swimming pool within the villa!
Another toilet photo. I'm convinced that the toilet is about the same size or even bigger than my bedroom.
Another villa with 2 storeys.
Ridiculously big dressing table for the bride.
Victorian bed frame.. I wonder how it feels to sleep on that bed. Comfirmed comfy to the max!

Finally, the real highlight of the day ~> Wedding Gowns!

I didnt take a lot of pictures, paiseh leh when everyone was just looking and admiring the "art pieces". Did I mention that there was quite a number of celebrities attending the function as well?
The signature trademark ~ Swarovski crystals lining the gown train.
I thought this picture will look good on a magazine cover, probably just need to adjust the lighting. Keke
More white gowns.

There were also many different coloured evening gowns and interesting groom suits. Again, I was too shy to keep snapping away..
Pretty & handsome models!

This female model was really cute. I was just taking photos of the couple from far using my zoom function. Somehow, she could sense it and pulled the guy along. The next thing I knew, the two of them were standing right in front of me for me to take a picture. I was so amazed by how camera sensitive she was.
The first macarons I tried were from Bakerzin. They were super sweet and tasted rather normal and I thought that's how macarons taste like and dun understand why it's so expensive. But when I tried these from Capella (door gift) ~ they totally change my impression of macarons ~ simply meltz in the mouth!

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: