Sony NWZ-W262 MP3 Walkman - SOLD!

10:00:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments





Model Highlights:
  • 2GB capacity
  • Trendy duotone colours, wireless and wearable design
  • Compact Size - Compact earpiece ensures a snug and comfortable fit
  • Water-resistant and washable feature
  • Drag-and-Drop function and ZAPPIN™ feature
  • 8 Hours Battery Life (Quick charge : 3 minutes charge for 60 minutes play back)
Reason for selling:  I hate to admit this, I dun jog and I dun really listen to MP3.

Condition:  10/10 (NEW!)

Got 2 sets of this free and so I'm selling them!

This lightweight and waterproof walkman is just right to drive your boredom away when you are jogging or exercising!

Walkman selling at $50. Interested, please leave me your contact details via comment.  ^_^

Continue to shop here !

0 comments: