Post Xmas Hi-Tea @ Rose Veranda

4:57:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This was my second visit at Rose Veranda. Still love the ambiance here to enjoy a lazy afternoon. Yeah, I'm not working today! Keke

Though, I must say, the food was less impressive this time round.*Shrugged*

I had purposely pick Xmas period to revisit, as the spread (I thought) will be more festive food. Instead, there were more Asian food like mee siam, prawn in tarmarind sauce etc..

Also, they no longer serve free flow of different tea variety. You will need to top up $10 to enjoy the variety, otherwise it will be just one kind per pax. In short, the more ppl in your group, the more tea variety you can enjoy. So I guess fairly reasonable.

If you are wondering about the pricing, it's $38 per pax for the Weekday Hi-Tea. =)



Oh btw, there was complimentary carpark! Saved us a good $10. Cool!

0 comments: