Create Your Style Workshop with Xiaxue

12:40:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Attended a collaboration event between Nuffnang and Swarovski today, which was exciting coz I got to bring home a DIY Swarovski necklace home.... Freeeee! Keke

All I did is just register myself on the website and gave a reason why I wanted to attend the workshop. Easy right? Guess I was lucky too, coz only 15 bloggers were chosen! Thanks Nuffnang!

Okay, let me start off with a little background on Swarovski. There are basically 2 arms ~ one arm is the finished consumer goods where you can buy ready products off the shelves. The other arm is the  loose crystals where you can flaunt your creativity by creating your very own unique jewellaries!

So what can you do with Swarovski elements?



Beautiful pieces displayed at the workshop ~ necklace, clutch, bracelet, ring, hairband, bangle & even slippers!





If you like to know more, you can visit their website too! 

*******


"Our classroom"

The guy on the phone was one of our instructor. Quite amazing right, coz I never expect guys to have nimble fingers. LOL


Our tools


Butterfly crystals


My end product ^_^

It took me almost 2 hours to finish this! It seemed easy to make right? Nah... A lot of effort hor. I  almost become crossed eyes trying to hook up the tiny crystals and chain up everything. But I must say, pretty satisfying and I gave it to my mum as her birthday present today! 


And the highlight of the day - special appearance by Xiaxue. =)


She is really petite in size despite being pregnant. When I'm pregnant, I wanna be like her, a trendy mum!






The workshop ended off with lunch buffet ( the brownie with the chocolate cream was good, yum yum) and Q&A session for us to win prizes. A very eventful 4 hours indeed! Cant wait for the next workshop in January where we will learn how to make a crystal angel

0 comments: