Unprofessional Striptease - Beware!

9:12:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

It was my gal fren's Hen Party and we decided to hire a striptease in the name of fun, nothing sensual.  We just wanted to have a good laugh and made it a memorable gathering other than just having drinks and games.  

Anyway, so  I hired this 'Ken' striptease, who made us waited from 10pm - 2am! He simply just MIA without any good explanation. Fine if he decided to chicken out, but he should be responsible enough to tell us earlier! Grrr

Our sms exchange (me in pink font and the striptease in blue font. Do not comment on the grammer & spelling! Com'on, its sms =p):

10.16pm: Are u reaching soon? One of my frens needs to go off

10.24pm: Hi I'll be pretty late for tonight. How about 12am? So sorry about the change. Let me know again. Thks, Ken!

10.30pm: Is 11pm ok, one of my frens going to leave soon.

11.11pm: Cant I'm so sorry about that. About 1230 - 1am later will it be fine for u gals? Perhaps u guys can go and have some drinks at Kudeta or Avalon first. Let me know again. Thks and so sorry about the changes

11.17pm: What time exactly can u reach, can u confirm come at 1230?

11.23pm: Ya I can reach at about 1245. Meanwhile, u gals especially the bride have more drinks to yourselves first please

11.26pm: Ok.. can we have some discount? One of my frens going off already coz too late

11.33pm: FOC for u gals later!! I feel bad too for rescheduling it so late for u gals too as I fell asleep after coming back from work just now. More drinks for yourselves and especially the bride in the meantime. Ken stripper!

(in between, I sms him 3 times, asking him when he would reach and he only replied an hour later)

12.44am: Ok i'm still preparing myself and running late again. Would it be ok if I reschedule it to 145am instead. No more changes

12.44am: Huh? Where r u now? This is unacceptable you know. We have been waiting for you whole night. 

12.52am: Yea I'm at home still preparing and styling up. After which I will drive down to MBS. My apologies for the super lateness. U guys try to keep urself entertain by playing some games and drinking meanwhile

(in between, I sms him a few more times. The fact that if he was not coming or no intention to come in the first place, he should say so and we could have hired someone else!)

2.11am: Ok i'm done and going over now...U guys still on?


Such unprofessionalism, he was simply leading us on and made us waited from 10pm - 2am. And for goodness sake, why did a guy need so much time to style? Was he going for cosmetic surgery or what???

When he offered to do the dance FOC at 11.30pm, we were still thinking of giving him some 'transport fees'. But by 1am, we already sensed that he was not coming. Who would come at such late hour and knowing that we were not gonna pay him a single cent?

He claimed that his fees were low, but still he wanted to charge us $200 for a 20mins dance striptease. You call that low?

If you are engaging a striptease, please check to make sure it's not this striptease, called Ken.

0 comments: