Crazy Reno

10:41:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Sorry for the lack of updates!

These few weeks had  been crazy as I'm trying to move over to my new house on this coming Wednesday. My initial idea is to move in by mid November lor.... and now become mid December and not yet completely finished.

Weekend has become furniture shopping, weekday has been lotza of liaising with the ID, shopping on TaoBao. 

Despite all the delays and screw-up, I'm glad the house is almost done, short of some small electric appliances, carpet and a dining table. Oh yeah, I havent buy the dining table, shall eat on the floor till then. LOL

Tomorrow is the massive cleaning day and after that I shall be able to post up some pictures of my new house! And I'm very pleased with my lightings bought from TaoBao, especially the Hello Kitty one! ^__________^

Need to rest early, feeling sore throat coming, must be all the late nights and cleaning up. Pen off.

0 comments: