Krispy Kreme

12:55:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

KRISPY KREME
Venue: Tangs Orchard, Basement 1
Website: http://krispykreme.sg

**********

Had heard/seen Krispy Kreme from friends, news feed in facebook  since its opening. Personally, I dont have a thing for donuts and definitely not keen on the long queue. Surprisingly, on a friday evening, 1 month after its opening, there was no queue when I was there at Orchard to run some errands.
And so, I got myself a half dozen, which cost close to $18. Was a bit taken back by the hefty price tag, it was almost $3 each.  I thought it would be cheaper to buy half dozen, but no, still charge individually. Therefore, if you are like me, just buy 1 to try bah.. 


Flavors that I got: Peanut Butter, Cookie Crunch, Red Velvet, Cookies & Creme, Chocolate Dream Cake, Almond All Over

Critics for the donuts? Dun scold me, but they were really just donuts. The sweetness I think still within my threshold, which is probably considered high for most people. Great variety of topping, but can be found in other donut joints. Slightly more crispy, but not impressive. Was expecting more lor.. >.<

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: