Home Pictures!!

1:06:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Pictures of my new house!

Sad to say, when I'm typing this, I lost my wedding rings and diamond ring amidst the moving. I was telling hubby, no rings for me next time, since I dont wear and I'm not crazy over stone ring. Give me money will be a safer choice since I never lost my money *touch wood*.

Sigh..... oh well...

Living room 
Hello Kitty Display
  
"Concealed" Coffee Machine 

 I specifically requested for a pull out tray as the water container is at the back of the machine
Master Bedroom
Full height HK Cabinet
Bathroom
Bathroom accessories
Bathroom accessories
Kitchen
Shoe Cabinet
The shoe cabinet came with the AA Trackline, which allows easy adjustment according to the height of your shoes
Studio Room
Studio Room with Kitchenette & Attached Bath

See more in Part 2 & Part 3

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: