Honey Creme - New Flavours!

11:36:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

To be frank, when Honey Creme first launched in Singapore, I was really excited to try it. I was one of those who queued more than half an hour for it. My verdict after trying the signature Honey Comb ~  definitely not worth my $5.90 and my time to queue. =(

So anyway, I tried the new flavour - Pandan Gula Melaka during the long weekend and I LUV it!  


 Pandan Gula Melaka

The milky soft serve had this nice pandan flavour, coupled with coconut shavings.  The pipette contained gula melaka syrup which you can add according to your liking. If you think that was all... there were atap seeds and crispy puffed rice at the bottom. A lot of "liao" (ingredients) in a cup! All the ingredients gave the extra layers in contrast to its original ( and yes, boring) soft serve. I liked it so much that I ate 2 cups in a short period of 1 week. But hor, the 2nd time I went, no more merlion biscuit.... ~_~ . Why must it be a SG50 item, make it permanent leh.....

Cereal Milk

The Cereal Milk is just normal? Soft serve with your breakfast cereal... reminded me of my breakfast yogurt with cereal. Erm, just a suggestion, you might want to "invest" your $6 in something more worthwhile like the green one? =p

I think I wont get sick of the Pandan Gula Melaka. Hmm, let me find an excuse to go Somerset again... Heehee

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥  

0 comments: