Tuk Tuk Cha

1:23:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

TUK TUK CHA
Venue: 3 Temasek Boulevard #02-605A Suntec Tower 3 S(038983)

********


Thai food is one of my favourite cuisine for its rich flavours and their love for sweetness. So far I have not find any Thai restaurant that I really like. I guess my bangkok trips had spolit my palate. It just tasted better ( and much cheaper) in thailand. 

Recently, I chanced upon this thai little kisok at Suntec to fix my sweet tooth. It's not hard to find the kisok with a tuk tuk parked right in front, though it's probably confusing to find Tower 3 at Suntec. Dont you agree that Suntec is now more confusing after its renovation? Or maybe it's just me, I find it confusing in Vivocity as well. =p

Small menu with toast (both sweet & savory) and drinks. It's ok, as long as there's one item is good, I dont mind having the same item over and over again. 

Toast with Taro Kaya - $3.80 

The toast freshly fried when ordered, so it was warm and crispy when served. I thought I saw them using Airfryer.. hmm.. maybe can try at home. =p

Nevermind that, they have all sorts of dipping sauces like the usual condensed milk, maple syrup, blueberry, strawberry. Just add $0.80 for more unique flavours such as pandan kaya, taro kaya, thai tea kaya. I tried the taro kaya, besides that it will look prettier in photo, it actually tasted good. Hahaha

Sticky Mango Rice - $6

Being a thai dessert/snack kisok, how can I miss the sticky mango rice leh? The glutinous rice was served warm, so it was really nice and fragrance. And omg, the mango is REALLY sweet lor!

Updates:
I've tried the Pandan Kaya dip.... I still prefer Taro Kaya! Next to try ~> Thai Tea Kaya!

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: