Tendon Ginza Itsuki

6:38:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

There was always long queue when I passed by Tendon Ginza Itsuki and I wondered why...
Looking at the menu displayed right outside the shop, it seemed nothing to rave about. It was just tempura right, so dun wan to queue lah.... LOL
And so happened, I knocked off early one friday and there was no queue.... because the restaurant was not yet opened. Keke

Ok lah, there was a couple before me; I was thinking if I didnt try it then, I probably had to wait until dunno when lah.. so I cancelled my booking at Pince & Pints (sorry ah.. P&P) and joined the queue.
Ordering was a piece of cake... only 2 items ~ special or vegetable tendon, with just a dollar difference. Unless you are vegetarian, the choice is obvious. While waiting for the chefs to do their 'magic', we helped ourselves to the complimentary salad at the counter.
Chawanmushi (part of the set) was great, very smooth and delectable.
Finally, the 主角 was here!
It was really a piece of art and totally deserved another photo here.

The chicken was super tender; my silly hubby thought it was fish! The batter was light and ingredients were fresh. The sauce that came with it gave it a subtle sweetness, yummy! And dun be fooled by this bowl, it was super filling and satisfying. =)
And the egg which was fried on the outside was actually runny inside! Wow!

This was really worthwhile; where can you get yourself a big bowl of quality food with just $13.90? So that explains the queue. Must try ya!

********

TENDON GINZA ITSUKI
Venue: 101 Tg Pagar Rd S088522
Contact: 6221 6678
Lunch: 11.30am - 2.30pm
Dinner: 5.30pm - 10pm

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: